Target Takeoff Food & Beverage 101Jump to content
Hungry to grow your brand into retail and Target? Read more into how the Target Takeoff Food & Beverage program can show you the ropes.
In order to be eligible to participate in the Target, it’s important to understand these important requirements:
- Your company sells products that are one of the following categories: bakery, bar or drink mixers, beverages, candy, dairy, dry foods/pantry, fresh/produce, frozen, meat and meat alternatives, seafood, snacks, and other.
- Please note: alcoholic beverages or CBD based products will not be considered for program participation.
- If you don’t see your category listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have an LLC, C-Corp, B-Corp, S-Corp or other registered entity.
(note: Target Accelerators does not accept sole-proprietorships.)
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must currently have a physical product that is currently available to sell.
- Products demonstrate solving for a unique problem or addressing an underrepresented consumer by having existing traction in the market proven by social media engagement, revenue growth, growing customer base
- Must be available for all five weeks of program
- Cannot be a current or prior vendor with Target
For more details about the Takeoff program, please visit the program page.
Want to learn the best ways to submit your application and if Takeoff is the right program for you? Register for our upcoming events hosted by our team.
Takeoff Food & Beverage Informational Webinar & Application Tips & Tricks
Learn more as the Accelerators team takes a deep dive into the Takeoff Food & Beverage program.. In addition, the team will share tips and tricks for how to have your application standout.
Target Takeoff Food & Beverage – Ask Me Anything Webinar
Listen into the Target Takeoff Food & Beverage program team answer questions about the program or application.
Not sure if you’re a fit? Read about some of our Takeoff Food & Beverage ’21 Alumni stories on why and how they started!
The inside scoop
Get the latest updates on incoming cohorts and program alumni.Stay in the know
Recommended for you
Empowering Entrepreneurs: How Partnering with Venture Capital Can Transform Your Brand
Discover how partnering with venture capital propelled SOMOS Foods' success. Insights from CEO Miguel Leal on choosing the right path to growth.
Read the article
Tell us about your business
Get notified when applications are open
Be one of the first to know when applications open next, plus we’ll connect you with all the tools and resources you need to prepare.